Embedding photos from Instagram to WordPress is simple. It also allows people who are reading your blog to see your Insta photos easily. Doing this has the potential to attract more Instagram Followers. It happens to be super easy and I’d like to share the steps you need to follow in order to use embedded Instagram photos to add something different to your blog posts.
- In a web browser go to your Instagram account and click on the image you would like to embed in your post. I use Google Chrome but, it will work no matter what web browser you use.
- In the bottom corner, there is an ellipsis ‘…’ button it will show on your image click the … button.
- A button to embed will pop up, you now have to click on that button.
- Copy the embed code, it will show after you clicked the embed button.
- Go to your blog post on WordPress and just paste the link.
- It will take a few seconds to load and pop up.
Alternative way: If this doesn’t work you can click on your Instagram photo and copy, the URL from the address bar. Paste the URL on to your WordPress blog post and it will work.
Here’s a random photo which I embedded to show you how it looks. You cannot resize the photos the way it’s formatted on Instagram will be the way it’s formatted on WordPress. Embedding draws attention to your Insta Feed and if a reader clicks on to the image they will be directed to your Instagram account.
If my explanation here is terrible then just click here for the tutorial video
Hope this helps other bloggers. Thank you for reading my blog and please feel free to comment. I love comments and I’m open to critique. Drop me a line to let me know what you think about this post.
xxx Nikki xxx